Saturday, March 1, 2008

T1 Wk 2

I remember about five years ago, i was obsessed with the idea of not studying. I was lucky that my parents talked me out of it, or else next time i would have had to be a toilet cleaner, road sweeper and others of that ilk. How i wanted to be like that was a really long story. When I was young, i loved to play, and i really hated school, since in childcare i had to stay there for about ten hours. When I was in childcare, many classmates influenced me into watching television. At that time it was the only luxury to me since at that time there were not many computer games. One day, I told my mother that I was sick, and she let me stay home. In my mind, people who go home early are the lucky ones, so I requested to study half day. Due to the amount of work my mother had to take care of, the request was rejected. Thus I started to not like school and eventually had the idea of not studying. Home was a utopia to me as everything I wanted was all at home. But as time passed i found that staying at home was boring, and friends played an integral role in my life. When i went back to school, i felt timorous because I was afraid that the teacher might scold me. When I went back to kindergarten, the class held placards to welcome me back. At that moment I felt as if arock that weighed a thousand pounds had been lifted off my shoulders.

No comments: